Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2017 Apply Online At rajpostexam.com website for Postman, Mail Guard Vacancies.
Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2017: Yupppiiiiii…. Here is the good news for all the job seekers. Rajasthan government declares the Raj Post Office Recruitment 2017 of the Pa, SA Steno, Director, Typist, MTS, Translator, Mail Guard, Postman, Gramin Dak Sevak. So all the interested and eligible candidate can apply for this job and get there the government job. For more detail information you have to refer the official website of the organization.
Rajasthan Post Office releases the advertisement for the recruitment of candidates for the various vacant seats. Many of us having the dream to do work in the government sector. A large number of person are waiting for the recruitment of the government job so here is the golden chance for those people who are eagerly looking for the government job. So hurry up friends and read all the conditions carefully and check your eligibility. If you are eligible for the post then apply online before its due date.
Check: Post Office Recruitment 2017
Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2017
Name of the Organization : Rajasthan Postal Circle
Job Post :
- Postal Assistant (PA)
- Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Lower Selection Grade Posts
- Stenographers Grade ‘D’
- Stenographers Grade-II
- Sr. PS and Private Secretary
- Junior Hindi Translator and Senior Hindi Translator
- Hindi Typist
- Postman and Mail Guard
- Multi Tasking Staff
- Indian Postal Service Group ‘A’
- Senior Artist
- Higher Selection Grade – I
- Inspector Posts
- Higher Selection Grade – II
- Postal Service Group ‘B’
- Postmaster Cadres
Number of vacant seats : Various
District Wise Posts: Update Later
- Jaipur City
- Jaipur NFL
- Sawai Madhopur
Job Type : Central Government job
Job Location : Anywhere in the state
Application Mode : Online only
Rajasthan Post Office Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Rajasthan Post Office Jobs 2017 Educational Qualification
- The candidate should have passed the SSC or HSC under the government approved institute or universities.
- The age of the candidate is between 18 years to 27 years for the general category candidates.
- Age relaxation is applied for the reserved category candidates or physically handicapped candidates.
- The selected candidate will receive the salary of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay of Rs.2400/- with all allowances.
- Rs. 500 is the application fees for the OBC and general category candidates.
- Rs. 100 for the reserved category candidates and woman participates.
- The organization will select the candidate on the basis of the marks getting in the aptitude test. The aggregate of all topics should be counted together.
Steps to Apply Rajasthan Post Office Application Form 2016
- Open the official website of the organization.
- Find the link for apply online and click on that.
- You can see one application form on your display screen.
- Read all the details carefully and check your eligibility.
- Enter your details such as name, address, date of birth as asked in the application form.
- Upload the scanned documents like the photograph, signature and other required documents as asked by the organization.
- Make e-payment of your application fees.
- Verify all your entered details before going to submit the form.
- Click on submit button.
- Save your form and make the print out of it for the further use.
- after submission of the application form, you can see the registration number and system generated password on your display screen.
- Save your registration number and password for the login when you will need.
Official website : www.rajpostexam.com
All the candidates can get the syllabus and topics of the exams and some practice papers from the official website. You can also download the practice papers with the solution so that you came to know the solution of tough questions.
In case, candidates have any problems related to Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2017 then make a comment in below section.